by Jill Locke, Product Logistics Coordinator
Spring has finally arrived and that means switching over to lightweight organic bedding products for the warmer months! Here are our Top 5 recommended organic products for summer:
- The Mulberry West Silk Blanket (pictured above) is lightweight and temperature balancing. Its porous natural fibers allow it to breathe as you sleep and to wick moisture away from your skin. As an added bonus the silk fibers repel bedbugs. (Check out the great video) *** also, right now all silk products are 20% OFF. Enjoy!***
- One of our best sellers is the Glo Organic Cotton Robe which is lightweight, extremely comfortable and can be worn lounging at home or as beachwear.
- The Coyuchi Seersucker Duvet is made of a light airy fabric that comes in 3 striped color options and is perfect for the warmer months. It is backed with solid poplin and closes with coconut shell buttons.
- The Clean Bedroom 300 Thread Count Sheets: Organic cotton sheets are perfect this time of year. Our TCB brand sheets are a wonderful option. Many of our customers say that they are the most comfortable sheets they have ever slept on. They also hold up well in the washing machine, have a great quality of elastic in them and feature a nice deep pocket.
- Towels are always a necessity this time of year whether it is for the beach, the bath or as the perfect gift for a wedding shower. One popular option is the Coyuchi Airweight Towels which come in a variety of colors and sizes.
We feature great promos on our website every month so be sure to check in with us to get great savings on your spring and summer organic bedding choices!