by Teague Owings, Social Media Coordinator Here at The Clean Bedroom we carry the finest natural, toxin-free mattresses & bedding in the world. Every product is constructed from natural materials responsibly harvested from sustainable resources. Each month we will be shining the spotlight on one of the raw materials found in our healthy mattresses and bedding products. This month we …
by Teague Owings, Social Media Coordinator Ah, the month of love. February is finally here and with it comes some fabulous deals at The Clean Bedroom! So, whether you are treating your sweetie or treating yourself, there is something for everyone to start sleeping healthy and happy this month. After all, these are truly the kinds of gifts that keep …
by Teague Owings, Social Media Coordinator Do you want to detox your bedroom by switching to a non-toxic mattress and natural bedding, but aren’t sure you can do it on a budget? Here we have some helpful advice on how to be a smart shopper in the world of healthy sleep products… Select an affordable natural mattress …
Limiting your exposure to toxic chemicals will help your body naturally restore itself while you sleep instead of fighting off reactions to harmful substances found in traditional furniture and bedding.
You spend approximately 1/3 of your life in bed…shouldn’t you spend it happy and healthy?
Did you know a manufacturer can say its latex is natural if only 60% of the content is natural rubber? The other 40% is a synthetic blend of petrochemicals, certainly not toxin free.
There’s more to worry about than just what’s in your child’s dorm fridge…..
While we sleep, our immune system recovers and prepares for the day ahead. If your mattress is filled with airborne allergens and chemical toxins, your immune system will battle these rather than repair itself.
Spring has finally arrived and that means switching over to lightweight organic bedding products for the warmer months! Here are our Top 5 Recommended Organic Products for Summer:
What are you sleeping on?
Silk is hypoallergenic and naturally repels dust mites, which makes all of our Mari Ann products great choice for those with allergies.
Today, indoor air can often be more polluted than outdoor air. We spend a lot of our time indoors, sleeping and at rest. Toxic substances in your immediate surroundings go unseen but yet they can pose a great threat to your health and overall well-being, often aggravating asthma and causing breathing difficulties.